Energy and Commerce Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 1147, H.R. 1133, and H.R. 1084
The Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet will hold a legislative hearing on H.R. 1147, the Local Community Radio Act of 2009, H.R. 1133, the Family Telephone Connection Protection Act of 2009, and H.R. 1084, the Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act (CALM Act) on Thursday, June 11, 2009, in 2322 Rayburn House Office Building.
- Caroline Beasley, Executive Vice President and CFO, Beasley Broadcast Group
- David Donovan, President, Association for Maximum Service Television, Inc.
- Peter Doyle, Chief, Audio Division, Media Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Sheriff David Goad, National Sheriffs' Association
- Curtis Hopfinger, Director of Government & Regulatory Affairs, Securus Technologies
- Joel Kelsey, Policy Analyst, Consumers Union
- Frank W. Krogh, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Cheryl A. Leanza, PolicyDirector, United Church of Christ, Office of Communication, Inc.
- Jim Starzynski, Principal Engineer and Audio Architect, NBC Universal, Advanced Engineering
WHEN: 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 11
WHERE: 2322 Rayburn House Office Building
- 1 of 86