Hearing on "H.R. 3792, the Ryan White CARE Act Amendments of 2009 Discussion Draft," Subcommittee on Health (September 9, 2009)
The Subcommittee on Health held a hearing titled, "'Ryan White CARE Act Amendments of 2009' Discussion Draft Legislation" on Wednesday, September 9, 2009, in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building. The hearing examined a discussion draft of legislation to extend the Ryan White Program for three additional years.
- Chairman Henry A. Waxman's Opening Statement, as prepared for delivery.
- Chairman Frank Pallone, Jr.'s Opening Statement, as prepared for delivery.
- "Ryan White CARE Act Amendments of 2009" Discussion Draft Legislation, Bill Text
- "Ryan White CARE Act Amendments of 2009" Discussion Draft Legislation, Section by Section Summary
- Mary Wakefield, Ph.D., R.N., Administrator, Office of the Administrator, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Marcia Crosse, Ph.D., Health Care Director, Government Accountability Office
- Julie Scofield, Executive Director, National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors
- Donna Elaine Sweet, M.D., M.A.C.P., A.A.H.I.V.S., Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky, School of Medicine, Board Chair, American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Testimony of Mary Wakefield
- Testimony of Marcia Crosse
- Testimony of Julie Scofield
- Testimony of Donna Elaine Sweet